SPY CENTER LPS COMPACT
- Supply and control system at low power for centralized power installations
- Complete and non expandable central power unit
List of results, divided by function
It allows to control a whole emergency circuit or each single luminaire in the circuit.
- Complete and non expandable central power unit, without need for extra modules
- New and more intuitive graphic interface
- Complete programming flexibility for functioning type: M (Maintained), N/M (Non Maintained) and externally switchable via configuration software
- Possibility to configure each luminaire of each circuit, independently, as M (Maintained) N/M (Non Maintained) or externally switchable
- Managing and programming by means of TeamViewer
- User friendly multilingual interface
- Predisposition for external keyboard and mouse
- Possibility of communication through integrated MODBUS protocol
- Log book: periodic controls register for quick viewing of the event log
- Test for the monitoring of the isolation between battery potential and earth
- The functionality and duration tests are freely programmable
- Input supply voltage: tri-phase 400 Vac or mono-phase 230 Vac
- Output supply voltage: 216 Vdc (230 Vac with AC supply)
- No inverter to convert direct current into alternating current
- The Powerline Communication technology for each circuit make the installation easy and flexible: electrical power and communication bus are shared over the same cables
- Central unit with touchscreen color display
- Central power unit with 8 circuits
- Lines short-circuit protected
- Maximum load for each circuit: 650 W, 20 luminaires
- 3 inputs at 230 Vac, 2 programmable inputs at 24 Vdc or 230 Vac, 3 clean contact outputs
- Selectable NC/NO
- 8 clean contact outputs (NO and NC) for installation status monitoring
- Ethernet port with TCP/IP protocol for intranet/internet connection
- System compliant to European norms: EN 50171, EN 62485-2, EN 62034
- Time intervals between verification tests comply to European norms: EN 50172, UNI 11222
The Spy Center LPS Compact central unit must be used in conjunction with luminaires of the Central Battery or Spy Center family.
Central Battery luminaires: the central unit can monitor and control each line.
Spy Center luminaires: the central unit can monitor and control each luminaire.
Spy Center LPS Compact can also supply regular lighting luminaires. To create an emergency lighting installation with such devices, they must be certified in accordance to EN 60598-2-22.