- Minimal power consumption: only 200 mW*
- Latest generation and long life LEDs
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor installation
List of results, divided by function
EASY AND QUICK INSTALLATION
The luminaire has a wall mount base with predisposition for 16 or 20 mm tube on three lateral sides by using the RATS 16-20 (joint with IP65 models, optional accessory with IP42 models)
Prodigy’s standard colour is white but it is possible to have it painted in any color.
Just add in the order form the code PRODIGYCOLOR and specify the RAL colour and the desired shiny/opaque finish.
Prodigy Energy Test Touch:
functional and duration tests in 1 touch
Prodigy with Energy test Touch function, via a touch-sensitive area, provides an “invisible” key to activate certain special functions, thus preserving the aesthetics of the lamp and the IP protection rating with no holes.
To start the test, just press the touch area: 1” for the manual functional test, 10” for the manual duration test
To confirm that the touch input was received, the LED turns solid red for as long as the area is pressed
The LED flashes green: the test is in progress
To interrupt the test, just press the touch area again
Note: in the event of a power failure, the lighted lamp in emergency can be put at rest (Rest Mode) by pressing the touch area for 1” and can be turned back on by pressing it again for 1”
Thanks to the LED technology Prodigy represents a real low consumption emergency lighting and a new era of energy saving.
Prodigy uses Li-FePO4 lithium batteries, which live 2 times more than a traditional Nickel Cadmium battery.
Once installed you forget about it.
- Lens studied to optimise the luminous flux
- Li-FePO4 battery: it lasts twice as long as the traditional baeries Ni-Cd
- Aesthetic finish frame supplied as standard
- Recharge: 12h
- Can also be installed onto surfaces that are normally flammable
- Compliant with European standards EN 60598-1, EN 60598-2-22
- Photobiological hazard free according to standard EN 62471
* On N/M models with charged baery
Prodigy can be installed on ceilings or walls.
With its accessories, it allows flag installation, cable tray installation, 45° angle installation.
|It can also be installed recessed on ceilings/walls or recessed on drywalls/false ceilings, with optional accessories.|